We are looking for an Office Manager to help with the day to day operations in an office with Financial Advisors. We are looking for someone to maintain a pleasant work environment, have a positive image for our business, who will interact well with our clients, while assisting with administrative duties.
The duties and responsibilities would include scheduling meetings and appointments with our clients, making office supplies arrangements greeting clients and providing general administrative support to the advisors. Previous experience as a Office Administrator or assistant would be an advantage. The ideal candidate would have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, office software and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
• Point person for office management: Including office appearance, mailing, supplies, errands
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Maintain office condition
• Communicate with Broker/Dealer, or companies we do business with as necessary
• Be the point of contact for clients and visitors as they enter office.
• Answer phones and direct or schedule as needed.
• Previous experience
• Proficiency in MS office
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Organizational and planning skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills
Pay and Benefits
Flexible weekday hours, competitive pay in a pleasant office environment