6th annual Portage Police K9 Golf Outing
September 11, 2021 9:00 a.m.
Portage Country Club, Portage WI
The Portage Police Department K-9 Unit will host the 6th annual K9 Golf Outing on Sunday September 11, 2021 at the Portage Country Club, Portage WI. Proceeds will go to support the K9 Unit to pay for vet bills, equipment, and training.
The golf outing event is for everyone. Participants will enjoy food, hole prizes, and silent auction. Join us for our 6th annual golf outing and support a great cause.
• 9:00 a.m. shotgun start
• 4 person scramble
• $50.00 per person fee if member of portage country club
• $60.00 per person fee for non-members
• Lunch to follow
• Prizes awarded for 1st, 4th and 7th place finishers
• Deadline for sign-up August 30, 2021
• Register by clicking here
• Make checks payable to the City of Portage K9 Unit
• Contact Sgt. Ben Neumann at 608-742-2174 ext. 401 email: email@example.com
• Or contact Mark Braska at 608-742-5121
Click Here for Sponsorship forms